- CLASSIC MID-CENTURY MODERN: Featuring a high headboard, contrasting satin finish and modern flared legs.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Palma has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 4-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. And can be kept for years to come with an additional full-size bed conversion kit, sold separately (#M7689).
- GROWS WITH BABE: Low-profile design to easily put a newborn to rest. Four adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The feature headboard is acacia veneered TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Assembled Dimensions: 56.00" x 30.00" x 46.00"
Assembled Weight: 82.00 lbs
Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs