- URBAN STYLE AND SIZE: Mini sized for nursery nooks, small spaces, or the grandparent's house. Its geometric lines and clean design are well suited to the modern home.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Origami has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- GROWS WITH BABE: A smart alternative to a bassinet and suitable for a growing babe from newborn to beyond 18 months; The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest; Features 2 adjustable mattress positions, lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand; Safe to use until 35" tall or starting to climb.
- EASY STORAGE: Foldable frame with removable, locking caster wheels for easy storage and transport.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available; The mattress support is TSCA Compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Origami is a standard mini size crib which includes a 1" mattress pad.
Assembled Dimensions: 39.25" x 25.75" x 36"
Assembled Weight: 50 lbs
Mini Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches