Entertain and stimulate your child's senses with the Tiny Love Meadow Days Super Play Mat. Providing a developmental playground of fun activities and discovery indoors or out, this extra-large play mat is built on plush padding to provide comfort for baby and parent alike. The play mat features fun and engaging textures for tactile and motor development, plus a padded mirror to promote facial recognition and continuous engagement. A cute carrot teether provides healthy, natural development and soothing for baby. Fold the play mat up quickly and easily for compact storage or travel. This JPMA-certified play mat meets ASTM and federal safety standards. Tiny Love strives to identify the latest discoveries in child development and translate them into engaging, interactive baby toys that nurture skills and delight the senses.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
- Gross Motor Skills: The wide and spacious baby mat lets your little ones stretch their body out and practice rolling over, moving around, extending tummy time and, later, creeping and sitting up while enjoying the mat’s stimulating activities.
- Senses: The colorful design with the clearly defined illustrations, the rattling and crinkling sounds and the use of various materials stimulate baby’s senses.
- Creativity & Imagination: The cute narrative on the mat and the various features open up a world of imagination and encourage baby's innate creativity.
- Extra-large developmental playground that inspires baby's curiosity and encourages the development of gross motor skills.
- Adjustable stand-alone mirror helps engage baby and extend tummy time.
- Easy to fold and carry product with numerous features and multiple indoor and outdoor uses.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
- Engaging peek-a-boo tree
- Playful soft textures
- Mirror for extended tummy time
- Tint ring for attaching extra toy
- Large button and soft handle for easy folding & carrying
- Crinkly fox tail
- Machine washable mat
- Easy grasp carrot teether
- Corduroy peek-a-boo pocket
- Shiny satin ribbons
- 1-2 months: Lie next to your little bundle of joy and cuddle up, gaze at each other, talk and sing taking the opportunity to get to know one another
- 2-4 months: Encourage your baby to lie in tummy time by engaging baby with one of the features and activities. Point to the Meadow Days illustrations, draw baby's attention to the peek-a-boo tree and satin ribbons, or place the mirror at a convenient angle for your baby to explore his or her own reflection.
- 5+ months: When your baby is sitting up, let them enjoy the cozy playing area and explore the mat's various features from an exciting new angle
Dimensions: 35" x 59" x 1"