- STYLE & FUNCTION: The Maki is the modern lifestyle essential with its clean design, removable wheels, and foldable lightweight frame for easy storage.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Maki has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 2-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- EASY STORAGE: Foldable frame with removable locking caster wheels for easy storage and transport.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The mattress support is TSCA Compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Maki is a standard size crib.
Assembled Dimensions: 54.00" x 29.75" x 37.50"
Assembled Weight: 60.00 lbs
Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches